This study was supported in part by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (General Pediatrics Academic Development Program Grant No. 4961) and by the Rochester General Hospital Medical Advisory Committee Research Fund.
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1989 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 138–146, 1989
How to Cite
McConnochie, K. M. and Roghmann, K. J. (1989), Wheezing at 8 and 13 years: Changing importance of bronchiolitis and passive smoking. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 6: 138–146. doi: 10.1002/ppul.1950060303
This work was made possible by the foresight, initiative, and cooperation of Suzanne W. Klein, MD; Thomas K. McInerny, MD; James B. MacWhinney, MD: Robert L. Miller, MD; and Lawrence F Nazarian, MD of the Panorama Pediatric Group and the Department of Pediatrics, University of Rochester School of Medicine. The authors also gratefully acknowledge the assistance of Judith Neuderfer, RN, in conducting interviews.
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 1988
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 1988
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.