Outcome of home care for technology-dependent children: Success of an independent, community-based case management model
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 310–317, 1991
How to Cite
Fields, A. I., Coble, D. H., Pollack, M. M. and Kaufman, J. (1991), Outcome of home care for technology-dependent children: Success of an independent, community-based case management model. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 11: 310–317. doi: 10.1002/ppul.1950110407
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 1991
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 1991
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Bureau of Maternal and Child Health
- Regional and National Significance (SPRANS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.