Presented in part at the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology, New Orleans, Louisiana, 1993, and at the XVII World Congress on Diseases of the Chest, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, June 1993.
The absorption and effect of dietary supplementation with omega-3 fatty acids on serum leukotriene B4, in patients with cystic fibrosis†
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2005
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 211–217, October 1994
How to Cite
Kurlandsky, L. E., Bennink, M. R., Webb, P. M., Ulrich, P. J. and Baer, L. J. (1994), The absorption and effect of dietary supplementation with omega-3 fatty acids on serum leukotriene B4, in patients with cystic fibrosis. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 18: 211–217. doi: 10.1002/ppul.1950180404
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 1994
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 1994
- Butterworth Foundation
- National Institute of Health Fish Oil Test Materials Program
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- Grand Rapids Area Medical Education Center
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.