Prevalence of respiratory symptoms in Swiss children: Is bronchial asthma really more prevalent in boys?
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2005
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 161–166, March 1995
How to Cite
Sennhauser, F. H. and Kühni, C. E. (1995), Prevalence of respiratory symptoms in Swiss children: Is bronchial asthma really more prevalent in boys?. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 19: 161–166. doi: 10.1002/ppul.1950190304
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 1994
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 1994
- Ostschweiz. Kinderspital and the Fisons Pharmaceutical Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.