Tobacco smoke exposure, wheeze, and atopy
Article first published online: 21 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 492–498, June 2004
How to Cite
Murray, C. S., Woodcock, A., Smillie, F. I., Cain, G., Kissen, P. and Custovic, A. (2004), Tobacco smoke exposure, wheeze, and atopy. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 37: 492–498. doi: 10.1002/ppul.20019
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2003
- National Asthma Campaign
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!