This article is a US government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Dietary intake, physical activity, body mass index, and childhood asthma in the third national health and nutrition survey (NHANES III)†
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2004
Published 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 31–42, July 2004
How to Cite
Romieu, I., Mannino, D. M., Redd, S. C. and McGeehin, M. A. (2004), Dietary intake, physical activity, body mass index, and childhood asthma in the third national health and nutrition survey (NHANES III). Pediatr. Pulmonol., 38: 31–42. doi: 10.1002/ppul.20042
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2003
- Pan American Health Organization
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.