Aerosol treatment with MNEI suppresses bacterial proliferation in a model of chronic Pseudomonas aeruginosa lung infection
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 141–149, February 2005
How to Cite
Woods, D. E., Cantin, A., Cooley, J., Kenney, D. M. and Remold-O'Donnell, E. (2005), Aerosol treatment with MNEI suppresses bacterial proliferation in a model of chronic Pseudomonas aeruginosa lung infection. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 39: 141–149. doi: 10.1002/ppul.20167
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2004
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HL66548
- Canadian Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.