Decreased physical activity among headstart children with a history of wheezing: Use of an accelerometer to measure activity
Article first published online: 27 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 57–63, July 2005
How to Cite
Firrincieli, V., Keller, A., Ehrensberger, R., Platts-Mills, J., Shufflebarger, C., Geldmaker, B. and Platts-Mills, T. (2005), Decreased physical activity among headstart children with a history of wheezing: Use of an accelerometer to measure activity. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 40: 57–63. doi: 10.1002/ppul.20214
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2004
- NIH. Grant Number: AI-20565
- AI/EHS. Grant Number: P01-AI-50989
- CDC. Grant Number: U59/CCU320756
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.