Are lower airway or throat cultures predictive of sinus bacteriology in cystic fibrosis?
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 445–451, May 2006
How to Cite
Muhlebach, M. S., Miller, M. B., Moore, C., Wedd, J. P., Drake, A. F. and Leigh, M. W. (2006), Are lower airway or throat cultures predictive of sinus bacteriology in cystic fibrosis?. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 41: 445–451. doi: 10.1002/ppul.20396
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2005
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill University Research Grant
- Mentored Clinical Research Scholars. Grant Number: K12- NIH/NCRR RR17667
- Clinical Research Curriculum. Grant Number: K30 NIH HL04127
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!