Symptom perception and functional morbidity across a 1-year follow-up in pediatric asthma
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 339–347, April 2007
How to Cite
Feldman, J. M., McQuaid, E. L., Klein, R. B., Kopel, S. J., Nassau, J. H., Mitchell, D. K., Wamboldt, M. Z. and Fritz, G. K. (2007), Symptom perception and functional morbidity across a 1-year follow-up in pediatric asthma. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 42: 339–347. doi: 10.1002/ppul.20584
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2006
- This research was supported by grant 2RO1 HL45157 from the National Heart Lung, and Blood Institute; (G. Fritz, PI). A portion of this paper was presented at the 2005 meeting of the International Society for the Advancement of Respiratory Psychophysiology, Hamburg, Germany.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.