Reliability and validity of the habitual activity estimation scale (HAES) in patients with cystic fibrosis
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 345–353, April 2008
How to Cite
Wells, G. D., Wilkes, D. L., Schneiderman-Walker, J., Elmi, M., Tullis, E., Lands, L. C., Ratjen, F. and Coates, A. L. (2008), Reliability and validity of the habitual activity estimation scale (HAES) in patients with cystic fibrosis. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 43: 345–353. doi: 10.1002/ppul.20737
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.