Gregory Sawicki has no conflicts to disclose.
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 43, Issue 11, pages 1117–1123, November 2008
How to Cite
Sawicki, G. S., Rasouliyan, L., Pasta, D. J., Regelmann, W. E., Wagener, J. S., Waltz, D. A. and Ren, C. L. (2008), The impact of incident methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus detection on pulmonary function in cystic fibrosis. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 43: 1117–1123. doi: 10.1002/ppul.20914
Jeffrey Wagener, Warren Regelmann, and Clement Ren have received honoraria from Genentech for attending meetings as members of the Scientific Advisory Group for the ESCF, and their respective institutions have received grant support from Genentech, Inc. for participating in the study. No honoraria, grant, or other form of payment was given to these authors to produce the manuscript.
Lawrence Rasouliyan and David Pasta are employees of ICON Clinical Research. ICON Clinical Research was paid for providing biostatistical and analytical services for this study.
David Waltz was employed by Children's Hospital Boston at the time of the initiation of this work and is currently employed by Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research.
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2008
- Genentech, Inc., South San Francisco, CA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.