Very low prevalence of asthma and allergies in schoolchildren from rural Beijing, China
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 44, Issue 8, pages 793–799, August 2009
How to Cite
Ma, Y., Zhao, J., Han, Z.R., Chen, Y., Leung, T. F. and Wong, G. W.K. (2009), Very low prevalence of asthma and allergies in schoolchildren from rural Beijing, China. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 44: 793–799. doi: 10.1002/ppul.21061
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2009
- Hong Kong Research Grant Council. Grant Number: CUHK4512/06M
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.