This research was coordinated through the University of Colorado Denver and The Children's Hospital, Aurora Colorado. Participating institutions are presented in the Appendix.
Lessons learned from a randomized trial of airway secretion clearance techniques in cystic fibrosis†
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 291–300, March 2010
How to Cite
Sontag, M. K., Quittner, A. L., Modi, A. C., Koenig, J. M., Giles, D., Oermann, C. M., Konstan, M. W., Castile, R. and Accurso, F. J. (2010), Lessons learned from a randomized trial of airway secretion clearance techniques in cystic fibrosis. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 45: 291–300. doi: 10.1002/ppul.21179
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2009
- Hill-Rom Inc. (formerly American Biosystems, Inc.)
- US Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.