Discriminative properties of two predictive indices for asthma diagnosis in a sample of preschoolers with recurrent wheezing
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 46, Issue 12, pages 1175–1181, December 2011
How to Cite
Rodriguez-Martinez, C. E., Sossa-Briceño, M. P. and Castro-Rodriguez, J. A. (2011), Discriminative properties of two predictive indices for asthma diagnosis in a sample of preschoolers with recurrent wheezing. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 46: 1175–1181. doi: 10.1002/ppul.21493
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2011
- Funding source: none reported.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.