Original Article: Asthma
Assessing asthma control: Symptom scores, GINA levels of asthma control, lung function, and exhaled nitric oxide
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 113–118, February 2012
How to Cite
Waibel, V., Ulmer, H. and Horak, E. (2012), Assessing asthma control: Symptom scores, GINA levels of asthma control, lung function, and exhaled nitric oxide. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 47: 113–118. doi: 10.1002/ppul.21529
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2010
- none reported
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.