Financial Disclosure/Conflict of Interest Statement: Johannes Wildhaber and Paul L.P. Brand have received fees for performing research, giving presentations, and consultancy from GlaxoSmithKline, AstraZeneca, Merck, and Nycomed. William D. Carroll has received fees for performing research, giving presentations, and consultancy from GlaxoSmithKline, Merck Sharp & Dohme, Novartis, Teva, and Nycomed. He has received sponsorship and support to attend respiratory meetings from GlaxoSmithKline, ALK-Abelló, Merck Sharp & Dohme, and Nycomed.
Original Article: Asthma
Global impact of asthma on children and adolescents' daily lives: The room to breathe survey†
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 346–357, April 2012
How to Cite
Wildhaber, J., Carroll, W. D. and Brand, P. L.P. (2012), Global impact of asthma on children and adolescents' daily lives: The room to breathe survey. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 47: 346–357. doi: 10.1002/ppul.21557
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2011
- Nycomed (Zurich, Switzerland)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.