Conflict of interest: None.
Original Article: Asthma
β2-adrenoreceptor polymorphisms in asthmatic and non-asthmatic schoolchildren from colombia and their relationship to treatment response†
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 47, Issue 9, pages 848–855, September 2012
How to Cite
Isaza, C., Sepúlveda-Arias, J. C., Agudelo, B. I., Arciniegas, W., Henao, J., Porras, G. L. and Beltrán, L. (2012), β2-adrenoreceptor polymorphisms in asthmatic and non-asthmatic schoolchildren from colombia and their relationship to treatment response. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 47: 848–855. doi: 10.1002/ppul.22521
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2011
- Vicerrectoría de Investigaciones, Innovación y Extensión, Universidad Tecnológica de Pereira, Colombia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.