Authors' Contributions: Chiang Wen Chin is the main author of this paper. Chen Yu Ming is the study statistician. Chiang Wen Chin, Chay Oh Moh, Anne Goh, and Teoh Oon Hoe are the primary physicians in the department of Respiratory and Allergy. Henry Tan and Balakrishnan are from the department of Ortholaryngology. Lim Hwee Hoon is the Allergy Nurse practitioner. Goh Si Hui and Wen Yin Loh are Allergy registrars. All physicians were referred patients with significant rhinitis symptoms for evaluation.
Original Article: Other
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 47, Issue 10, pages 1026–1033, October 2012
How to Cite
Chiang, W. C., Chen, Y. M., Tan, H. K.K., Balakrishnan, A., Liew, W. K., Lim, H. H., Goh, S. H., Loh, W. Y., Wong, P., Teoh, O. H., Goh, A. and Chay, O. M. (2012), Allergic rhinitis and non-allergic rhinitis in children in the tropics: Prevalence and risk associations. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 47: 1026–1033. doi: 10.1002/ppul.22554
Conflicts of interest: None.
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2011
- none reported
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.