Original Article: Other
Exhaled breath condensate purines correlate with lung function in infants and preschoolers
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 182–187, February 2013
How to Cite
Patel, K., Davis, S. D., Johnson, R. and Esther, C. R. (2013), Exhaled breath condensate purines correlate with lung function in infants and preschoolers. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 48: 182–187. doi: 10.1002/ppul.22573
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2011
- CFF. Grant Number: PATEL10A0
- CFF. Grant Number: DAVIS08Y2
- NHLBI. Grant Number: 1K23HL089708
- NIEHS. Grant Number: P30 ES-10126
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!