Conflict of interest: None.
Original Article: Other
Lung ultrasound characteristics of community-acquired pneumonia in hospitalized children†
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 280–287, March 2013
How to Cite
Caiulo, V. A., Gargani, L., Caiulo, S., Fisicaro, A., Moramarco, F., Latini, G., Picano, E. and Mele, G. (2013), Lung ultrasound characteristics of community-acquired pneumonia in hospitalized children. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 48: 280–287. doi: 10.1002/ppul.22585
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2011
- none reported
- 2Harrison's principles of internal medicine, 17th edition. Mc Graw Hill; New York, USA. 2009., , , , , , .
- 19World Health Organization. International Agency for Research on Cancer. Overall evaluations of carcinogenicity to humans, list of all agents evaluated to date. Available at: http://monographs.iarc.fr/ENG/Monographs/vol75/index. php Accessed May 16, 2011.
- 20Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry. Toxicological profile for ionizing radiation. Available at: http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/toxprofiles/tp.asp?id=484&tid=86. Accessed May, 16, 2011.
- 21US Department of Health and Human Services. Public Health Service, National Toxicology Program. Report on carcinogens. 11th ed. Available at: http://www.researchgate.net/journal/1551-8272_Report_on_carcinogens_carcinogen_profiles_US_Dept_of_Health_and_Human_Services_Public_Health_Service_National_Toxicology_Program Accessed May 16, 2011.
- 25Committee to Assess Health Risks from Exposure to Low Levels of Ionizing Radiation; National Research Council. Health risks from exposure to low levels of ionizing radiation: BEIR VII Phase 2. 2006; National Academies Press: Washington, DC, USA.
- 30US Food and Drug Administration. Initiative to reduce unnecessary radiation exposure from medical Imaging. 2010; http://www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/default.htm (accessed January 3rd, 2011).
- 31Justification of diagnostic medical exposures, some practical issues. Report of an International Atomic Energy Agency Consultation. Br J Rad 2011; [Epub ahead of print]., , , , , , , , .
- 32President's Cancer Panel, 2010. http://www.environmentalhealthnews.org/ehs/news/presidents-cancer-panel (accessed January 3rd, 2011).