Conflict of interest: None.
State of the Art
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 107–122, February 2013
How to Cite
Zobell, J. T., Waters, C. D., Young, D. C., Stockmann, C., Ampofo, K., Sherwin, C. M.T. and Spigarelli, M. G. (2013), Optimization of anti-pseudomonal antibiotics for cystic fibrosis pulmonary exacerbations: II. cephalosporins and penicillins. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 48: 107–122. doi: 10.1002/ppul.22669
Review Criteria: A systematic review was conducted using Medline. MeSH and free text terms included: “Cystic fibrosis,” “antibiotics,” “pharmacokinetics,” “pharmacodynamics,” “ceftazidime,” “cefepime,” “piperacillin,” “piperacillin–tazobactam,” “ticarcillin,” and “ticarcillin–clavulanate.” Search results were restricted to the English language without an age limit. Also, reference lists and conference proceedings were reviewed.
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2012
- none reported
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.