Conflict of interest: None.
Spontaneous hemopneumothorax simulating acute abdominal affections
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages E1–E4, January 2014
How to Cite
Chen, T.-H., Tseng, Y.-H., Tseng, C.-M., Chiang, H.-H. and Lin, T.-J. (2014), Spontaneous hemopneumothorax simulating acute abdominal affections. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 49: E1–E4. doi: 10.1002/ppul.22712
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
- none reported
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.