Conflict of interest: None.
Original Article: Epidemiology
Waist circumference, BMI, and lung function in 8-year-old children: The PIAMA birth cohort study†
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 48, Issue 7, pages 674–682, July 2013
How to Cite
Bekkers, M. B.M., Wijga, A. H., de Jongste, J. C., Kerkhof, M., Postma, D., Gehring, U., Smit, H. A. and Brunekreef, B. (2013), Waist circumference, BMI, and lung function in 8-year-old children: The PIAMA birth cohort study. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 48: 674–682. doi: 10.1002/ppul.22722
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2012
- The Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development
- The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research
- The Netherlands Asthma Fund, The Netherlands Ministry of Spatial Planning Housing, and the Environment
- The Netherlands Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.