Conflict of interest: None.
Duplication in CHIT1 gene and the risk for aspergillus lung disease in CF patients
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 21–27, January 2014
How to Cite
Livnat, G., Bar-Yoseph, R., Mory, A., Dagan, E., Elias, N., Gershoni, R. and Bentur, L. (2014), Duplication in CHIT1 gene and the risk for aspergillus lung disease in CF patients. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 49: 21–27. doi: 10.1002/ppul.22749
Clinical Trial Registration: The study was approved by the Rambam Health Care Campus IRB committee (No. 450-10) and registered at http://clinicaltrials.gov: identifier NCT01572870. Informed consent was obtained for each patient.
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2012
- Israel Lung Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.