Financial Disclosures: Dr. Singleton conducted pneumococcal vaccine research sponsored by Pfizer Inc. in 2009–2010. Dr. Redding receives a stipend as Pulmonary Section Editor of UpToDate.
Indigenous children from three countries with non-cystic fibrosis chronic suppurative lung disease/bronchiectasis
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 189–200, February 2014
How to Cite
Singleton, R. J., Valery, P. C., Morris, P., Byrnes, C. A., Grimwood, K., Redding, G., Torzillo, P. J., McCallum, G., Chikoyak, L., Mobberly, C., Holman, R. C. and Chang, A. B. (2014), Indigenous children from three countries with non-cystic fibrosis chronic suppurative lung disease/bronchiectasis. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 49: 189–200. doi: 10.1002/ppul.22763
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia (NHMRC). Grant Numbers: 389837, 1040830
- Telstra Foundation (seeding grant—Telstra Community Development Grant, 2004)
- Australian Research Council Future Fellowship. Grant Number: 100100511
- Australian NHMRC Fellowship. Grant Number: 545216
- Health Research Council of New Zealand. Grant Number: 08/158
- Asthma and Respiratory Foundation of New Zealand
- Auckland Medical Research Foundation, NZ. Grant Number: 81542
- National Institutes of Health, National Heart Lung and Blood Institute. Grant Number: U26IHS3000001/01
This article has been cited by:
- 1Antimicrobial treatment of non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis, Expert Review of Anti-infective Therapy, 2014, 12, 10, 1277, , ,
- 2Caution in interpretation of association of genetic variant with infectious disease outcomes, The Journal of Pediatrics, 2014, 165, 2, 418, ,
- 3Respiratory risks from household air pollution in low and middle income countries, The Lancet Respiratory Medicine, 2014, 2, 10, 823, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,