Financial Disclosures: Dr. Singleton conducted pneumococcal vaccine research sponsored by Pfizer Inc. in 2009–2010. Dr. Redding receives a stipend as Pulmonary Section Editor of UpToDate.
Indigenous children from three countries with non-cystic fibrosis chronic suppurative lung disease/bronchiectasis
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 189–200, February 2014
How to Cite
Singleton, R. J., Valery, P. C., Morris, P., Byrnes, C. A., Grimwood, K., Redding, G., Torzillo, P. J., McCallum, G., Chikoyak, L., Mobberly, C., Holman, R. C. and Chang, A. B. (2014), Indigenous children from three countries with non-cystic fibrosis chronic suppurative lung disease/bronchiectasis. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 49: 189–200. doi: 10.1002/ppul.22763
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia (NHMRC). Grant Numbers: 389837, 1040830
- Telstra Foundation (seeding grant—Telstra Community Development Grant, 2004)
- Australian Research Council Future Fellowship. Grant Number: 100100511
- Australian NHMRC Fellowship. Grant Number: 545216
- Health Research Council of New Zealand. Grant Number: 08/158
- Asthma and Respiratory Foundation of New Zealand
- Auckland Medical Research Foundation, NZ. Grant Number: 81542
- National Institutes of Health, National Heart Lung and Blood Institute. Grant Number: U26IHS3000001/01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.