Effects of puberty on cystic fibrosis related pulmonary exacerbations in women versus men
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 28–35, January 2014
How to Cite
Sutton, S., Rosenbluth, D., Raghavan, D., Zheng, J. and Jain, R. (2014), Effects of puberty on cystic fibrosis related pulmonary exacerbations in women versus men. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 49: 28–35. doi: 10.1002/ppul.22767
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
- NIH Washington University CTSA. Grant Numbers: NIH K08 HL105671, KL2 RR024994, UL1RR024992
- ATS Career Development Award
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.