Author contributions: Alfin G. Vicencio: Conception and design of project, patient recruitment, data acquisition and analysis, drafting of manuscript. Anne Stone: Patient recruitment and data acquisition (directed project at satellite site), manuscript revisions and approval. Stefan Worgall: Patient recruitment, data acquisition, and data analysis/interpretation. Maria Teresa Santiago: Patient recruitment, data acquisition, manuscript revisions, and approval. Kalliope Tsirilakis: Patient recruitment, data acquisition, manuscript revisions, and approval. Elizabeth A. Foley: Data acquisition and analysis, manuscript revisions, and approval. Douglas Bush: Data acquisition and analysis, manuscript revisions, and approval. David L. Goldman: Conception and design of project, supervision and performance of data analysis, and editing/approval of final manuscript.
Fungal sensitization in childhood persistent asthma is associated with disease severity
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 8–14, January 2014
How to Cite
Vicencio, A. G., Santiago, M. T., Tsirilakis, K., Stone, A., Worgall, S., Foley, E. A., Bush, D. and Goldman, D. L. (2014), Fungal sensitization in childhood persistent asthma is associated with disease severity. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 49: 8–14. doi: 10.1002/ppul.22779
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2012
- none reported
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.