Conflict of interest: None.
The effect of grand maternal nicotine exposure during gestation and lactation on lung integrity of the F2 generation
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 67–75, January 2014
How to Cite
Maritz, G. S. and Mutemwa, M. (2014), The effect of grand maternal nicotine exposure during gestation and lactation on lung integrity of the F2 generation. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 49: 67–75. doi: 10.1002/ppul.22783
Authors contribution: G.M. planned the experiment and drafted the design for the project and the manuscript. He also prepared the statistical analysis and the final draft of the manuscript. Most of the experimental work was carried out by M.M. She also prepared the references and contributed to the initial drafts of the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
- Medical Research Council of South Africa
- Research Committee of the University of the Western Cape
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.