Conflict of interest: None declared.
Physical activity and respiratory symptoms in children: The generation R study†
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 36–42, January 2014
How to Cite
Driessen, L. M., Kiefte-de Jong, J. C., Jaddoe, V. W.V., Hofman, A., Raat, H., de Jongste, J. C. and Moll, H. A. (2014), Physical activity and respiratory symptoms in children: The generation R study. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 49: 36–42. doi: 10.1002/ppul.22839
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- Erasmus Medical Center, the Erasmus University Rotterdam, the Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development (Zon Mw)
- Europe Container Terminals (ECT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.