Conflict of interest: None.
The role of farm operational and rural environments as potential risk factors for pediatric asthma in rural Saskatchewan
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 842–851, September 2014
How to Cite
Barry, R. J., Pickett, W., Rennie, D. C., Dosman, J. A., Pahwa, P., Hagel, L., Karunanayake, C., Lawson, J. A. and on Behalf of the Saskatchewan Rural Health Study Team (2014), The role of farm operational and rural environments as potential risk factors for pediatric asthma in rural Saskatchewan. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 49: 842–851. doi: 10.1002/ppul.22903
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) Strategic Training Program in Public Health and the Agricultural Rural Ecosystem (PHARE)
- Institute of Health Services and Policy Research
- Institute of Circulatory and Respiratory Health
- Institute of Infection and Immunity
- Institute of Population and Public Health
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship as well as CIHR Operating Grant. Grant Number: MOP 145294
- CIHR Operating Grant. Grant Number: MOP 90002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.