Conflict of interest: None.
The prevalence of asthma in Canadian children of South Asian descent
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 43–48, January 2014
How to Cite
Moerman, J. N., Ratjen, F., Subbarao, P., Sears, M. R., Anand, S. S. and Stanojevic, S. (2014), The prevalence of asthma in Canadian children of South Asian descent. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 49: 43–48. doi: 10.1002/ppul.22907
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2013
- none reported
- 2International Study of and G. Allergies in Childhood Phase Three Study. Global variation in the prevalence and severity of asthma symptoms: phase three of the International Study of Asthma and Allergies in Childhood (ISAAC). Thorax 2009; 64:476–483., , , , , ,
- 4Statistics Canada, CANSIM, Table 105-0501 and Catalogue no. 82-221-X.
- 12The healthy immigrant effect and mortality rates. Health Rep 2011; 22:25–29..
- 13Statistics Canada. Projections of the Diversity of the Canadian Population. Statistics Canada. 2010. Catalogue no. 91-551-X.
- 19Statistics Canada. Census of Population, Statistics Canada, 2006, Catalogue no. 97-564-XCB2006007.