John Massie and Lynn Gillam contributed equally to this work.
State of the Art
Uncertain diagnosis after newborn screening for cystic fibrosis: An ethics-based approach to a clinical dilemma
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 1–7, January 2014
How to Cite
Massie, J. and Gillam, L. (2014), Uncertain diagnosis after newborn screening for cystic fibrosis: An ethics-based approach to a clinical dilemma. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 49: 1–7. doi: 10.1002/ppul.22933
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2012
- none reported
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.