An earlier version of this research was presented in 2011: C.A. Canapari, L.B. Bliss, B.S. Tseng. Truncal fat mass correlates with decreased vital capacity in children with Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Am. J. Respir. Crit. Care Med., May 2011; 183: A1888. American Thoracic Society Conference, Denver 2011.
Truncal fat distribution correlates with decreased vital capacity in Duchenne muscular dystrophy
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 63–70, January 2015
How to Cite
Canapari, C. A., Barrowman, N., Hoey, L., Walker, S. W., Townsend, E., Tseng, B. S. and Katz, S. L. (2015), Truncal fat distribution correlates with decreased vital capacity in Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 50: 63–70. doi: 10.1002/ppul.23004
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2013
- Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center, National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: 1 UL1 RR025758-04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.