Conflict of interest: None.
Overweight and obesity in patients with cystic fibrosis: A center-based analysis
Article first published online: 23 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 35–41, January 2015
How to Cite
Hanna, R. M. and Weiner, D. J. (2015), Overweight and obesity in patients with cystic fibrosis: A center-based analysis. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 50: 35–41. doi: 10.1002/ppul.23033
Part of the data from this manuscript was presented as a poster at the 26th Annual North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference (NACFC) at Orlando, FL from October 11–13, 2012 (Hanna et al., Pediatr Pulmonol 2012 Oct.; Supplement 35, Abstract 534, p. 419).
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2013
- 92009 CDC Growth Chart Data Tables. In: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. http://www.cdc.gov/growthcharts/clinical_charts.htm.
- 10Clinical Practice Guidelines on G, Nutrition S, Ad Hoc Working G. Evidence-based practice recommendations for nutrition-related management of children and adults with cystic fibrosis and pancreatic insufficiency: results of a systematic review. J Am Diet Assoc 2008; 108:832–839., , , , .
- 11The fourth report on the diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment of high blood pressure in children and adolescents. Bethesda, MD: National Heart Lung and Blood Institute; 2005..
- 12Clinical care guidelines for cystic fibrosis-related diabetes: a position statement of the American Diabetes Association and a clinical practice guideline of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, endorsed by the Pediatric Endocrine Society. Diabetes Care 2010; 33:2697–2708., , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 17Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Patient Registry 2011 Annual data report. Bethesda, Maryland © 2012 Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.