The Relation between Packing Effects and Solid State Fluorescence of Dyes
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2004
Copyright © 1991 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal für Praktische Chemie
Volume 333, Issue 5, pages 733–748, 1991
How to Cite
Langhals, H., Demmig, St. and Potrawa, Th. (1991), The Relation between Packing Effects and Solid State Fluorescence of Dyes. J. Prakt. Chem., 333: 733–748. doi: 10.1002/prac.19913330508
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 1991
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!