Towards a comprehensive proteome of normal and malignant human colon tissue by 2-D-LC-ESI-MS and 2-DE proteomics and identification of S100A12 as potential cancer biomarker
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 11–22, No. 1 January 2008
How to Cite
Thierolf, M., Hagmann, M.-L., Pfeffer, M., Berntenis, N., Wild, N., Roeßler, M., Palme, S., Karl, J., Bodenmüller, H., Rüschoff, J., Rossol, S., Rohr, G., Rösch, W., Friess, H., Eickhoff, A., Jauch, K.-W., Langen, H., Zolg, W. and Tacke, M. (2008), Towards a comprehensive proteome of normal and malignant human colon tissue by 2-D-LC-ESI-MS and 2-DE proteomics and identification of S100A12 as potential cancer biomarker. Prot. Clin. Appl., 2: 11–22. doi: 10.1002/prca.200780046
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!