Additional corresponding author
Identification of circulating endorepellin LG3 fragment: Potential use as a serological biomarker for breast cancer
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 23–32, No. 1 January 2008
How to Cite
Chang, J. W., Kang, U.-B., Kim, D. H., Yi, J. K., Lee, J. W., Noh, D.-Y., Lee, C. and Yu, M.-H. (2008), Identification of circulating endorepellin LG3 fragment: Potential use as a serological biomarker for breast cancer. Prot. Clin. Appl., 2: 23–32. doi: 10.1002/prca.200780049
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2007
- Functional Proteomics Research Center
- Korean Ministry of Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!