Heat-shock protein-27, -70 and peroxiredoxin–II show molecular chaperone function in sickle red cells: Evidence from transgenic sickle cell mouse model
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Animal models in human disease
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 706–719, No. 5 May 2008
How to Cite
Biondani, A., Turrini, F., Carta, F., Matté, A., Filippini, A., Siciliano, A., Beuzard, Y. and De Franceschi, L. (2008), Heat-shock protein-27, -70 and peroxiredoxin–II show molecular chaperone function in sickle red cells: Evidence from transgenic sickle cell mouse model. Prot. Clin. Appl., 2: 706–719. doi: 10.1002/prca.200780058
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2007
- Ministero Istruione, Università e Ricerca. Grant Number: PRIN005
- FIRB. Grant Number: RBNE01XHME-003
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: 2R 01 DK50422-09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!