Both these authors have contributed equally to this work.
CE-MS analysis of the human urinary proteome for biomarker discovery and disease diagnostics
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Volume 2, Issue 7-8, pages 964–973, No. 7-8 July 2008
How to Cite
Coon, J. J., Zürbig, P., Dakna, M., Dominiczak, A. F., Decramer, S., Fliser, D., Frommberger, M., Golovko, I., Good, D. M., Herget-Rosenthal, S., Jankowski, J., Julian, B. A., Kellmann, M., Kolch, W., Massy, Z., Novak, J., Rossing, K., Schanstra, J. P., Schiffer, E., Theodorescu, D., Vanholder, R., Weissinger, E. M., Mischak, H. and Schmitt-Kopplin, P. (2008), CE-MS analysis of the human urinary proteome for biomarker discovery and disease diagnostics. Prot. Clin. Appl., 2: 964–973. doi: 10.1002/prca.200800024
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2008
- BioProfil ‘Funktionelle Genomanalyse’
- Lower Saxony Ministry of Economy
- European Union
- InGenious HyperCare
- British Heart Foundation
- Wellcome Trust
- General Clinical Research Centre of the University of Alabama at Birmingham
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!