These authors contributed equally to this work.
Regulation of proteins mediating neurodegeneration in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis and multiple sclerosis
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Volume 3, Issue 11, pages 1273–1287, November 2009
How to Cite
Jastorff, A. M., Haegler, K., Maccarrone, G., Holsboer, F., Weber, F., Ziemssen, T. and Turck, C. W. (2009), Regulation of proteins mediating neurodegeneration in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis and multiple sclerosis. Prot. Clin. Appl., 3: 1273–1287. doi: 10.1002/prca.200800155
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2008
- Human Brain and Spinal Fluid Resource Center, VAMC, Los Angeles. Grant Number: CA 90073
- National Multiple Sclerosis society
- VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare system
- Veterans Health Services and Research Administration, Department of Veterans Affairs
- Max Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!