These authors contributed equally to this work.
Regulation of proteins mediating neurodegeneration in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis and multiple sclerosis
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Volume 3, Issue 11, pages 1273–1287, November 2009
How to Cite
Jastorff, A. M., Haegler, K., Maccarrone, G., Holsboer, F., Weber, F., Ziemssen, T. and Turck, C. W. (2009), Regulation of proteins mediating neurodegeneration in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis and multiple sclerosis. Prot. Clin. Appl., 3: 1273–1287. doi: 10.1002/prca.200800155
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2008
- Human Brain and Spinal Fluid Resource Center, VAMC, Los Angeles. Grant Number: CA 90073
- National Multiple Sclerosis society
- VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare system
- Veterans Health Services and Research Administration, Department of Veterans Affairs
- Max Planck Society
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.