Proteins that underlie neoplastic progression of ulcerative colitis
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Volume 3, Issue 11, pages 1326–1337, November 2009
How to Cite
Brentnall, T. A., Pan, S., Bronner, M. P., Crispin, D. A., Mirzaei, H., Cooke, K., Tamura, Y., Nikolskaya, T., JeBailey, L., Goodlett, D. R., McIntosh, M., Aebersold, R., Rabinovitch, P. S. and Chen, R. (2009), Proteins that underlie neoplastic progression of ulcerative colitis. Prot. Clin. Appl., 3: 1326–1337. doi: 10.1002/prca.200900061
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2009
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation (RC)
- NIH. Grant Number: NCI R01CA068124 (TB)
- National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute NIH. Grant Number: NOI-HV-28179 (RA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!