Identification of distinctive protein expression patterns in colorectal adenoma
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 60–70, January 2010
How to Cite
F. Lam, F., Jankova, L., Dent, O. F., Molloy, M. P., Kwun, S. Y., Clarke, C., Chapuis, P., Robertson, G., Beale, P., Clarke, S., Bokey, E. L. and Chan, C. (2010), Identification of distinctive protein expression patterns in colorectal adenoma. Prot. Clin. Appl., 4: 60–70. doi: 10.1002/prca.200900084
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2009
- The Australian Rotary Health Research Fund (Bowel Cancer Research Scholarship)
- The Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (Surgeon Scientist Scholarship)
- The Colorectal Surgical Society of Australia and New Zealand (TYCO Research Fellowship)
- The Cancer Institute of NSW (Clinical Research Fellowship, Translational Program Grant)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!