Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease proteomics
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Liver Proteomics
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 362–371, April 2010
How to Cite
Rodríguez-Suárez, E., Duce, A. M., Caballería, J., Arrieta, F. M., Fernández, E., Gómara, C., Alkorta, N., Ariz, U., Martínez-Chantar, M. L., Lu, S. C., Elortza, F. and Mato, J. M. (2010), Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease proteomics. Prot. Clin. Appl., 4: 362–371. doi: 10.1002/prca.200900119
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2009
- NIH. Grant Number: AT-1576
- SAF. Grant Numbers: 2008-04800, HEPADIP-EULSHM-CT-205, ETORTEK-2008
- BBVA Foundation
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!