Color Online: See the article online to view Figures in colour.
Proteomic biomarkers for overall and progression-free survival in ovarian cancer patients†
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Focus on Pathways to Translation of Proteomics into Clinical Practice
Volume 4, Issue 12, pages 940–952, December 2010
How to Cite
Høgdall, E., Fung, E. T., Christensen, I. J., Yip, C., Nedergaard, L., Engelholm, S. A., Risum, S., Petri, A. L., Lundvall, L., Lomas, L. and Høgdall, C. (2010), Proteomic biomarkers for overall and progression-free survival in ovarian cancer patients. Prot. Clin. Appl., 4: 940–952. doi: 10.1002/prca.200900171
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2010 09:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!