Tissue proteome profiling of preeclamptic placenta using recombinant antibody microarrays
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Volume 4, Issue 10-11, pages 794–807, November 2010
How to Cite
Dexlin-Mellby, L., Sandström, A., Centlow, M., Nygren, S., Hansson, S. R., Borrebaeck, C. A. K. and Wingren, C. (2010), Tissue proteome profiling of preeclamptic placenta using recombinant antibody microarrays. Prot. Clin. Appl., 4: 794–807. doi: 10.1002/prca.201000001
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 AUG 2010 02:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2010
- Swedish National Science Council (VR-NT and VR-M)
- SSF Strategic Center for Translational Cancer Research (CREATE Health)
- Crafoord Research Foundation
- Magnus Bergwall Foundation
- Swedish Medical Association (the National Board of Health and Welfare)
- Maggie Stephens Foundation
- Åke Wiberg Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!