Urinary CD14 as a potential biomarker for benign prostatic hyperplasia – discovery by combining MALDI-TOF-based biostatistics and ESI-MS/MS-based stable-isotope labeling
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Volume 5, Issue 3-4, pages 121–132, April 2011
How to Cite
Cheng, H.-L., Huang, H.-J., Ou, B.-Y., Chow, N.-H., Chen, Y.-W., Tzai, T.-S., Wu, C.-J. and Chen, S.-H. (2011), Urinary CD14 as a potential biomarker for benign prostatic hyperplasia – discovery by combining MALDI-TOF-based biostatistics and ESI-MS/MS-based stable-isotope labeling. Prot. Clin. Appl., 5: 121–132. doi: 10.1002/prca.201000011
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2011 03:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2010
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC-98-2922-I-006-051
- Clinical Proteome Core. Grant Number: DOH-TD-B-111-004
- Medical College & Hospital in Departments of Urology and Pathology of the National Cheng Kung University Hospital. Grant Number: NCKUH-9803021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!