Proteomic profiling of blood-dialyzer interactome reveals involvement of lectin complement pathway in hemodialysis-induced inflammatory response
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Volume 4, Issue 10-11, pages 829–838, November 2010
How to Cite
Mares, J., Richtrova, P., Hricinova, A., Tuma, Z., Moravec, J., Lysak, D. and Matejovic, M. (2010), Proteomic profiling of blood-dialyzer interactome reveals involvement of lectin complement pathway in hemodialysis-induced inflammatory response. Prot. Clin. Appl., 4: 829–838. doi: 10.1002/prca.201000031
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2010 09:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2010
- Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: MSM0021620819
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.